Protestant Church of the Canton of Solothurn
The Reformed Church of the Canton of Solothurn was founded in 1948. The church’s territory extends through the northern and eastern parts of the canton. It is democratically organized and maintains cooperation with the state. The church has a long tradition of ecumenism, which manifests itself – among other things – in joint responsibility for special pastoral care. It lives the Christian values from tradition and the present, and is committed to a world in solidarity. It promotes unity and cooperation between parishes, which are comprised of members of different political communities. They are largely independent and are subject to municipal law.
Number of members | Parishes
24,168 | 13