- The EJGK promotes mutual respect between Christians and Jews, works to strengthen the trust between the two communities and supports a culture of reliability.
- The EJGK deals with intellectual-cultural, ethical, existential and religious issues.
- The EJGK supports the PCS Council and the SIG Board of Directors in their efforts to promote peace and justice.
- The EJGK keeps in contact with institutions, committees and associations pursuing similar goals.
Delegation of the PCS
- Albert Frey, University of Lausanne
- Christoph Jungen, Church Stettlen
- Lucie Kaennel, University of Zurich
- Felix Wilhelm-Bantel, United Methodist Church
Delegation of the SIG
- Michel Bollag, vice-president
- Rabbiner Dr. David Bollag, Institut for jewish-christian research
- Richard Breslauer, University of Basel
- Jonathan Kreutner, SIG